Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Back Down Memory Lane with Influenster and #InfluensterNation!

Taking look back at a few of my VoxBoxes. I love this company because they integrate social networking with the ability to connect with and experience brands hands-on.

Influenster Spring Fever Vox Box

Yay! This was my first Youtube vlog. My hair was the worst. I mean the absolute worst.

Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes Review Via Influenster Spring VoxBox 2013

This was my most favorite review. Can you guess why? If you guessed snacks, you are correct!

Gillette Venus VoxBox Check-In

My friend was also lucky enough to receive a Gillette Venus! We loved it!

Influenster also has more available on their website, including, the InfluensterApp (for all you Instagrammers, AppleHeads, DroidHeads, and Techies), product reviews (for us shopaholics), VoxPerks (for those of us who like nice new things), and an amazing Hub (for the social butterflies), where you can "find out what’s happening inside the Influenster community!" I saw a cinnamon rolls recipe by Heather L. that made me drool tonight. So, head on over to www.influenster.com, where you might be lucky enough to become the next Influenster Ambassador!

No comments:

Post a Comment